Subject: [Leica] Hey...! Don't stich you camera at my face !
From: alex at zabrovsky.org (Alex Zabrovsky)
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 22:32:57 +0200

  :-D   xmm, that sounds original...however, even thought it would be
kosher, they still would be highly unlikely to get hunted... :-)
BTW, these are predators, they hunt for fish and other small creatures
in the stream, however that place became quite an attraction for a
families with children, so I'd be surprised to reveal that the high
percentage of their diet consist human-made food such as bred,
children's snacks, etc..