Subject: [Leica] it's not an iphone...
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 20:37:05 -0500

Great photos, but what are the wires and buttons?  This must have been a
long time ago :).  I really relate to fun_002.  My first experience with
IV's in the ER, I kept passing out from pain and the tech (who I named
Brunhilde, about 6'4 with blonde braids and only missing a Viking helmet)
kept slapping me awake - I like this solution a lot better.  How great it
must have been to watch these kids discover things like a telephone, and
capture the images.

Ken