Subject: [Leica] M8 grip
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 11:08:15 -0400

Years ago I bought a step up ring from 60mm-62mm. It was used and didn't
have a box. It said Leica on it. I don't think it was made by Leica or
that was just stamped on by whoever made it because 60mm is a Leica
size. I'm not aware of another company that uses 60mm filters.

The seller wanted twice the price of other standard sized step up rings.
I asked why the price difference. He said because it was Leica. I bought
the ring because I needed it, and to this day don't regret it.

Sometimes pricing doesn't set well with me, but I told myself long ago
that I knew what I was getting into when I bought my first Leica.

Dave R