Subject: [Leica] The Smoker ->Mark
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 00:27:53 +0100

In my opinion there is more light around the man on the second version
than on the first, but I have not the skills as I had on the wet room
to do properly dodge and burning on the Photoshop.

I think that could be considered acceptable,

Thank you
Lluis

El 29/10/2009, a las 0:15, Mark Rabiner escribi?: