Subject: [Leica] Scotch and water?
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 06:50:07 +0000

In the 60s we used to have a family holiday at a hotel in Scotland
where I could flyfish and my Dad and brothers could play golf. In the
bar there they would only serve whisky neat or with water.
My wife is Scottish and when we visit relatives and friends only the
women have anything other than water in the whisky. Her best friend's
farm is devoted to producing malting barley for the distilleries on
Speyside.
Frank