Subject: [Leica] Wrist strap
From: lrzeitlin at gmail.com (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 18:52:38 -0400

we usually do with a neck strap.

ric

On Oct 26, 2009, at 4:46 PM, George Lottermoser wrote:

Am I the only one who feels that I would not want to depend on only

one strap lug?
All that may be true for the weighty Ms but the petite Leica IIIc feels just
right with a wrist strap. The strap holds it tight in position and, if you
prefocus, you can use the camera with one hand. Using the fingertip rapid
winder, you can advance the film with that one hand.
Larry Z