Subject: [Leica] IMG: Leica wrist strap
From: lrzeitlin at gmail.com (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 16:41:17 -0400

I'm a bit late in responding to the thread about Leica wrist straps. I have
been making my own for a couple of decades using a short length of tubular
nylon webbing sewn to a key ring. The webbing is adjusted to fit my wrist
when the camera is in shooting position. The total cost is less than 1 USD.
The webbing is the sort used in mountain climbing and is strong enough to
support an ox.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Larry+Z/Leica+wriststrap.JPG.html
Cheap, cheap, cheap.
Larry Z