Subject: [Leica] LCD Protector for M9
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 07:31:43 -0700

Mark.. you can call it anything you wish.  It does not make any difference
what you call it, the specs are what matters, and therefore the images it is
able to capture.

If they can stay in business for a few more years, there will be an improved
Digi-M.  Weather it is called an M10, M9-2 or a Q789 is up to marketing and
the games they may play.

As long as it takes our beloved M lenses, and produces improved images from
the M9, I don't think the name makes a rat's behind.

Frank Filippone
red735i at earthlink.net

Because an M10 indicates a whole new design like the difference  between the
M3 and M3, M2 and M4, any of those and the M6.
And for sure the M5 did not resemble any of them

Replies: Reply from drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers) ([Leica] LCD Protector for M9)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] LCD Protector for M9)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] LCD Protector for M9)