Subject: [Leica] Cherries for gout
From: lrzeitlin at aol.com (lrzeitlin at aol.com)
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 08:50:21 -0400

Mark writes:

I stayed in a cherry orchard in Bern Switzerland for several days.

Sure had a lot of cherries morning noon and night. Till the cows come home.

Which they did the bells were deafening.

They were Swiss cows. Bernese if you please.

Mark,

In the 1960's we lived on Cherry Street in Los Altos, CA. This was in the
days before Silicon Valley when the fruit farmers realized their best crop
by selling the fruit orchards to developers. We had old cherry trees all
around us, even 3 in our yard. I can assure you that if you eat a pound of
cherries at one sitting, you will be too busy running to the toilet to worry
about gout.

Larry Z