Subject: [Leica] A couple of shots from the weekend
From: geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 20:59:07 +0900

My colleague singing at the college festival:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/geordiepete/4041897247/sizes/l/

M6, Fuji Superia 200, 'cron 50, f/2.  ISO 400 would have been a better
choice, but I loaded 200 film because we expected the event to be held
outside.
I've never changed films mid-roll on my M6, because I've never known
how to rewind the film while leaving the leader out.

Daughter sleeping with toy lamb:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/geordiepete/4042425010/sizes/l/

M6, Fuji Superia 200, Canon LTM 135, f/3.5.

Replies: Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com) ([Leica] A couple of shots from the weekend)