Subject: [Leica] Deep in thought
From: foto at marcdufour.net (foto at marcdufour.net)
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 11:28:57 +0100

Richard.
I've to admit I was doubting between the whole frame or a cropped one
(in the same sense you advice) before upload this picture.
I finally decided to send the complete one, with all this foliage
surrounding and isolating the man... but it's clear now I'll have to
send also the other version :-)
Thanks for looking and comment,
Marc

Richard Man <richard.lists en gmail.com> ha escrito: