Subject: [Leica] Gout?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 01:27:21 -0400

> Mark Rabiner wrote:
>> Cherry juice I love but its more expensive than Scotch.
>>

> Plant a cherry tree ;-)
> I've planted three.  You can grow them in patio pots on your fire
> escape.  Cherry trees are cheap.
>
> Tina
> www.tinamanley.com

I had a cherry tree in my back yard in Portland for 20 years in my back lot
making the cherries land on the cedar deck I built.. My google satellite
view shows me its still there. Not the deck the tree.

I stayed in a cherry orchard in Bern Switzerland for several days.
Sure had a lot of cherries morning noon and night. Till the cows come home.
Which they did the bells were deafening.
They were Swiss cows. Bernese if you please.

Mark William Rabiner