Subject: [Leica] IMG: Unknown airplane
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 13:13:45 -0500

This is not one, but I know they experimented with adding a third engine to
C-47's for more power.  I think if you look around you'll see all kinds of
things made up by Army Air Force, Air Force and Naval Aviators.  Amazing
ideas occur in Officers clubs with cheaply priced expensive booze.

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com