Subject: [Leica] LCD Protector for M9
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 22:57:05 -0400

After years the big fat protector thing fell off my D200 last week some
night. It may have been gone a few days before I noticed. Something did go
clink in the night as I pulled my camrea out of the bag walking down my dark
sidewalk. A streetlight has blown out a month ago. Its like Cat people on
this sidewalk. Simone Simon.
So a  guy standing next to me says "that's ok you don't need those anyway".
What a relief!!
His tone of voice was very convincing.
So I'm not going to get another one.
Like I do the rubber eye cubs which keep turning up gone and cost 5 bucks.
A 7000 dollar camera maybe I'd think twice;
Then abstain.
Live vicariously. Crimp naked.

Rabiner