Subject: [Leica] Fr the "wtf?" files -- Canon G11
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 09:59:51 +1000

Kc, what if someone designed a compact camera that size, shoe-horned the
12MP Sony APS-C sensor (think Nikon D300) in there, Live View, put a German
designed aspherical corrected fixed lens for 35mm equivalent on the front,
put two control dials on the top for adjusting aperture and shutter speed
directly, and it could output DNGs??? You wouldn't even have to find a spare
Red Dot since it will come with one!

--
Cheers
Geoff