Subject: [Leica] iso 100.000+??
From: wendythurman at gmail.com (Wendy Thurman)
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 21:15:17 +0500

Too true.  I set out at 5pm this evening for a hilltop overlook of Kabul lit
by the setting sun.  By the time we got there, it was dark.  The waste of my
time was inconsequential.  The time of my driver and security man was not
inconsequential; they could have been home with their families.  My heart
didn't feel so good.

Wendy