Subject: [Leica] FS Leica CM, SL2, Bessa L, make me an offer
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 07:47:33 +0200

Hi,

A mint Leica CM. With a leather case and box.
Very nice and very good camera.
EURO 400,- ex shipping.

A nice chrome Leicaflex Sl2.
It was CLA'd about a year ago. Works flawless.Has some dust in the VF.
Some wear at the strap lugs and around the tripod bush. Otherwise very
good looking.
I've used it for around 20 rolls but like the R6 better and don't want
to let it sit in the cupboard for the rest of its life.
EURO 400,- ex shipping.

A like new Bessa L.
I've only used it for a few rolls. I can't find any blemish on this camera.
Comes with original body cap.
EURO 125,- ex shipping.

Paypall accepted or bank transfer with IBAN/SWIFT when in Europe.

Best regards,

Michiel Fokkema

--

Cheers,