Subject: [Leica] Stock Photography
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 19:48:50 -0400

> OK Thanks. Looks like I will just wait for the bargain prices. "At
> these prices, you are losing money not to buy them!"

You'd be loosing money right now not buying a Hasselblad.

Its way too good a deal to pass up.

If somebody didn't like photography just buy a dozen of them and use them
for insulation. Land fill. Later on when medium format digital backs break
the price barrier they'll be worth millions. That also makes great
insulation. Just fill large garbage bags with your greenbacks.

Mark William Rabiner