Subject: [Leica] iso 100.000+??
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto at earthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 11:05:17 -0400

Jayanand Govindaraj wrote:

Doug,
You should have shifted to a Nikon D3 long ago - its perfect for what you
do.
Cheers
Jayanand
<<<

It's not 16-bit, the APO-Telyt would have to be used full manualy, I don't
like Nikon USA's warranty policy or the proprietary RAW file format, and
the viewfinder isn't optimized for manual focus.  If the DMR dies and can't
be ressurrected it's an option but it's not my first choice.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

http://link.mail2web.com/mail2web