Subject: [Leica] Stock Photography
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 23:47:40 -0400

> While the DMR as of yesterday is not on Alamy's list of recommended
> cameras, I
> learned today that image files from the DMR made with an APO-Telyt lens
> with
> minimal software work can pass Alamy's initial QC inspection, even with
> moderate cropping.
>
> "minimal software work" means convert from DNG to TIFF, remove dust spots,
> correct the color balance, re-size to 48+ MB, save as maximum quality JPG.
>
> Doug Herr

I'd thought that this was one of the main reasons Stock was being discussed.
 its a baseline for a technical level of photography which is something to
aim at or consider. If I was shooting what was not considered to be cool by
most of these people I'd worry . And I am. And I do.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Stock Photography)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] Stock Photography)