Subject: [Leica] iso 100.000+??
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 23:35:43 -0400

> i know with the m8 & m9 we are struggling with iso 1250, i guess when m12
> is
> out leica will catch up with todays canon

It will not be catching up with Canon's in effect "super camera" of very
high rez and price as it will have the near the same non ultra high iso
ceiling of the similarly speced M9.
The cameras which perform so well in the iso astrospheres which
photographers are cruising in every day and night -  those have an Megapixel
stat of around 12. Not 18 or 20.

Mark William Rabiner