Subject: [Leica] 6 Bit Coder?
From: gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo)
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 20:24:17 -0600

Vick,

I asked to be put on the list here on September 10th having missed the
official annoucement on the 9th.

I was not expecting to hear anything further until late November but got a
phone call that my dealer would have one coming in last week so I grabbed it
quick (colour was irrelevent to me but the black is quite attractiive). No
deposit was required which was kind of nice.

I too would like to see Leica to offer a custom lens code service for older
Leica and non-Leica lenses.

Greg Lorenzo

Calgary, Canada