Subject: [Leica] Fender Bender
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 18:36:33 -0400

You have a beautiful ride.  For the first time in a couple of decades,
my next vette might not have been a convertible, namely I've been
enamored by the Z06.  The LS7 is the perfect Vette engine--427, normally
aspirated, pushrods, and quarter ton of HP.  My first vette had a 427
and it was a rocket sled.  On the other hand, you can even get 430 HP in
the plain-jane convertible with a power top.

But now, I am torn because I'm constitutionally not crazy about the
concept of buying a "Government Motors" car.

Maybe a used '06,C6,Z06?

-rei