Subject: [Leica] Fender Bender
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 13:05:29 -0400

Well, a truck wheel as tall as the car turned full lock to the right ran
into it and kept going, as the driver didn't even see the car. running
into a pole or fence wouldn't do anything like this.

Funny thing is all this time, I thought it was fiberglass.

I'm talking to insurance lady tomorrow.

-rei