Subject: [Leica] Old lenses and M8
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 05:59:04 +0000

As I said before Mark, I don't buy my cameras by how many pro's are using
them.  I will still be using my M8 for quite some time and it will still be
making terrific images.  Do I want a M9, Yes, but I will keep my M8 even
then, and still use it.

Gene  -------------- Original message from Mark Rabiner <mark at
rabinergroup.com>: --------------