Subject: [Leica] thousands of street photographers undevelopednegatives found after her death
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 12:47:24 -0500

Doug,

I agree.  I digitized my film images and passed them on to my sons as CDs.
They may never look at them again, but, if the need arises, at least one of
the three should have them available.  One son, who recently remarried, used
them to introduce his new wife to his childhood, along with family members.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA