Subject: [Leica] Pictures M8+Visoflex
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 09:13:15 -0700

I use the Viso III with 65mm, 135mm, 400 and 560/6.8 as well as the
bellows. While the screw does not hit the release button as precisely
as I would wish, it is close enough and works quite well. I can set
it so that the mirror goes up just before the shutter fires, and I
can set it so that there is enough time between the mirror going up
and the shutter firing to allow metering if the camera is set on A.

There is no difference, nor should there be, between near and far
focussing accuracy. If it's sharp on the ground glass, it's sharp on
the sensor.

--

    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design