Subject: [Leica] Pictures M8+Visoflex
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto at earthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 18:51:39 -0400

Lluis Ripoll Querol wrote:

I've mounted again the Visoflex on the M8 at home and compared mounted
on the M3. On the M3 the screw to press the shutter drops exactly on
the middle of the shutter button, on the M8 is separated about 2 mm. I
have the impression that Visoflex mounted on M8 is more separated from
the bodt than on a M, and this can produce the focusing problem.

This is unlikely.  If the Viso were farther away from the M8 sensor than it
is from film, lenses would be too and would cause focus problems with all
lenses.  I suspect the M8's shutter release isn't in the same position
relative to the lens flange compared with the M3.  I have seen several
excellent photos on the l-camera-forum made with the M8 and Visoflex.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web.com - Microsoft? Exchange solutions from a leading provider -

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol) ([Leica] Pictures M8+Visoflex)