Subject: [Leica] Leica Gallery Germany
From: csemetko at gmail.com (Craig Semetko)
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 06:27:54 -0700

Hey All,
Wanted to share a pretty exciting time with you. Saturday I gave the
keynote presentation after dinner at the LHSA's annual meeting in
Seattle. I had a great time meeting the group and hanging out with
them. Got to meet Howard Cummer, Greg Lorenzo, and Henning Wulff.
Great guys! (hope im not forgetting any other Luggers;) Flew back to
LA Sunday night and am writing this from a cab on the way to LAX to
catch a plane to Germany where an exhibition of 50 of my prints opens
Thursday night at the Leica Gallery in Frankfurt!
I'm livin' Leica 24/7! Tiring, but really exciting. If any of you are
in Frankfurt Thursday night, please stop by between 20 and 22 hundred
hours. Should be fun! At airport...gotta run...

Cheers
Craig

Replies: Reply from rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark) ([Leica] Leica Gallery Germany)
Reply from stasys1 at cox.net (stasys1 at cox.net) ([Leica] Leica Gallery Germany)