Subject: [Leica] Leica Gallery Germany
From: csemetko at gmail.com (Craig Semetko)
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 13:46:44 +0200

Hey! I made it to franfurt and they have blown up my "laughing
Marilyn" shot  to 5 Feet wide! It looks hilarious.thank you to all for
your kind words of support and congratulations. They are much
appreciated!

Btw, that press release was for the show I did at the factory/gallery
in solms in February. But the text probably tells the same story.

Looking forwar to tomorrow night!

Thnx again everbody,

Craig

Sent from my iPhone.

Craig,

Congratulations

http://www.photopresse.de/content/view/4813/2

I'll translate it when I have the time - it's a bit tight at the moment

Cheers
Douglas