Subject: [Leica] [Fwd: Leica Newsletter -- 05 October 2009]
From: csemetko at gmail.com (Craig Semetko)
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 18:33:23 -0700

I've spoken with a Leica person who has said production of the M9 is
sold out the rest of the year. Also, the difficulty I've had getting
my hands on one suggests to me that Leica literally cannot make M9's
fast enough. Which is great for Leica. And for us Leica lovers.

Craig

NO ARCHIVE

Replies: Reply from wendythurman at gmail.com (Wendy Thurman) ([Leica] [Fwd: Leica Newsletter -- 05 October 2009])