Subject: [Leica] OT: We need some hope.
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 07:10:18 +0200

He is not hopeless Ted, he is a good guy with a lot of good intentions
and ability to make good speeches. But those of us who feel that the
award is not deserved tend to point out that awards are meant to be
given out for RESULTS or at least EFFORT, not merely for good
intentions.

Cheers,
Nathan (a US citizen who supported Obama in 2008)

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu
http://www.greatpix.eu