Subject: [Leica] Joining the Club
From: chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich)
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2009 10:33:47 -0400

It will be interesting to see how the traditional Leica model plays
out in the next 10 years with the M9.  It would be a shame if the M9
went the way of the M8 because major tech advances in the next 5
years.  I'm not a digital person but It would be nice if those
sensors were as easily upgraded as firmware.  Pop em out and pop a
new one in.  Well not that easy. Then at least I could get a B&W one.