Subject: [Leica] Joining the Club
From: gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo)
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 22:38:03 -0600

So I'm currently at the LHSA Annual Meeting in Seattle and my cellphone
rings. On the line is the owner of Calgary's best Leica dealership; the same
dealer who told me less then a month ago that the 1st M9's wouldn't be
available in Calgary until at 'least the end of November'. Well that was the
bad news.

The good news? My black M9 should be waiting for me in Calgary when I return
the middle part of next week.

This should make both my local dealer and Rabiner happy as this camera is
both full frame and pricey.

I just hope that this camera lives up to all the hype!

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222984/direct/01/

Replies: Reply from richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Joining the Club)