Subject: [Leica] Zeiss Normal 50mm f/2 Planar T* ZM
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 18:24:17 -0700

The site lists 79 photographers but a number of them are dead (Capa,
HCB etc.) So may be 40 living ones? I think with the odd, may be 8 or
1/5, 20%.

So lets see whether it's closer to 20% or 33% by July 4 2010.

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.imagecraft.com/pub/Portfolio09/ blog:

Replies: Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com) ([Leica] Zeiss Normal 50mm f/2 Planar T* ZM)