Subject: [Leica] Gallery Additions
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 21:29:58 +0200

Great pictures Wendy, with these views I consider you already among
the greats one to don't loss an image, my favorite is this one, it
says everything:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Wendy+Thurman/004_WLT.jpg.html

Thanks for showing and I hope see more

Saludos
Lluis

Lluis Ripoll Querol
lluisripollquerol at gmail.com

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/
http://photo.net/photos/lluisripoll
Blog:
http://lluisripollphotography.wordpress.com/

http://www.lrmusic.es

El 05/10/2009, a las 15:54, Wendy Thurman escribi?: