Subject: [Leica] New List Member
From: wendythurman at gmail.com (Wendy Thurman)
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 07:47:04 +0500

Mark-

The lens I use the most is the Nikkor 24-70/2.8 ED- very useful.  I have the
14-24/2.8 ED which is a really nice wide-angle but it doesn't get the use I
thought it would when I bought it.  I have the 70-200/2.8 ED which I bought
for photographing the Afghan sport of buzkashi.  The season, such as it is,
starts soon so that lens has not been used much.  I suppose my favorite lens
is the 85/1.4- it makes beautiful images when shot wide open.

Wendy