Subject: [Leica] OT - Capture One 4/Snow Leopard
From: lightandpower at gmail.com (Austin Burbridge)
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 12:06:46 -0700

Gerry, (If you haven't already tried this) Sometimes this helps. Try
removing the application's folder e.g. "Capture One," from the
Application Support folder in the Library, to the Trash; then
re-launch the application. This lets the application build fresh new
settings documents.

(There is also the general advice to run Disk Tools to repair
permissions and to diagnose and, if necessary, repair the startup
disk.)

HTH,

A U S T I N ,

Austin Burbridge.