Subject: [Leica] Yes, THAT B. D. Colen....
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 17:57:24 -0400

...And glad to see that in this fast paced, ever changing world, the signs
over at least one bar still read Schlitz and Rheingold, and the regulars are
still trading stories Tele Elmars and Tele Elmarits...:-)

I'm here to say Hi, and also to tack up a sign - I am offering two small,
week-long workshops this summer in Boston. (They?re inexpensive enough so
that you can do one and still afford to visit with Ted and Tina on the
Cape.)

Here's a link to a notice on Dgrin -

http://dgrin.smugmug.com/gallery/2577816 and you?ll find links there to all
the particulars.

If anyone's vaguely intrigued they can contact me directly  - still
bd at bdcolenphoto.com

For those of you who don't know me from Adam - or Eve - you can see my work
at  www.bdcolenphoto.com

Best,
B. D.

Replies: Reply from charcot at comcast.net (Charcot) ([Leica] Yes, THAT B. D. Colen....)