Subject: [Leica] Sad news
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 13:53:07 -0500

 <http://www.facebook.com/photo.php>When Luis told me this news this morning
via AIM, it was not fun.  Howard passed away August 12, my birthday, the
same day I buried another friend of mine.   I don't need any more surprises
like that, you people.

Howard was a regular for many years on the LugIRC, and even more regular on
AIM, which meant I was off and on in touch with him over several years at
oddball times of the day.

He lived for several years in California, then a bit in Mexico, then off in
Sweden, so sometimes if I were having trouble sleeping, I'd just check to
see if he were there, and I could probably get a nice little chat.

Right now, though, sadly, it says that *draazul* is offline, and that makes
me very sad indeed.

--
Regards,

Sonny