Subject: [Leica] Leica] That Is Sad News About Martin
From: buzz.hausner at verizon.net (Buzz Hausner)
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 18:24:23 -0400

I am so, so sorry to hear this news...

I will always remember roistering with Martin at B.D.'s and Sarah's.  After
one such party I offered to drive him home to his rental circa MIT in
Cambridge. Martin had been done in by the beverages served by B.D., I think
it was 10 year-old Talisker, and we spent a full hour driving between Kendal
Square and Porter, looking for his home. I have never been so delightfully
lost and so well entertained in the process as we spent the hour just
chatting. On another occasion he drove me home in the long boat which was a
truly horrifying experience along our narrow New England lanes.

I will miss Martin, especially his delight in good company, good food, and
marvelous , elliptical conversation.

Buzz Hausner

Replies: Reply from jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman) ([Leica] Leica] That Is Sad News About Martin)