Subject: [Leica] Sad news
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 02:39:08 +0800

Now that is both sad and really shocking!
I bought Martin's R6 from him when he was in San Jose. He delivered it
up to Palo Alto where my son was studying along with Ted's beat up
60mm Macro Elmarit R and a 90mm Summicron R. The R6 and the Macro
Elmarit are long gone - sold on time to a poor Chinese photog in Hong
Kong - but I still have the 90 Cron now leitax bayoneted to work on my
Nikon D700. I  enjoyed Martin and his joie de vive was very
infectious. What a sad happening.
Howard