Subject: [Leica] LUG get-together, NYC this Sunday
From: phongdoan at gmail.com (Phong)
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 12:41:28 -0400

Hello LUGgers,

Tina Manley, Kyle Cassidy, Emanuel Lowi, and Chris Williams are
graciously offering their time and expertise to photograph the public
talk by the Dalai Lama which my family and some friends are organizing
in NYC this Sunday:  www.sixparamitas2009.org

I thought  it  would be great to have a LUG get-together at 8:00pm on
Sunday, exact location in Manhattan yet to determined.  I'd like a
quick show of hands so we can pick a place.

Thanks,

- Phong

Replies: Reply from alal at duke.poly.edu (Akhil Lal) ([Leica] LUG get-together, NYC this Sunday)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] LUG get-together, NYC this Sunday)