Subject: [Leica] R-Series Owners Stranded - Yep!
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 22:40:33 +0800

Hi Alastair,
Come anytime! Esther and I will return to HK mid October (after the
LHSA meeting in Seattle) and then turn right around to go to Tokyo for
my son's wedding - but we should be settled back in the SAR by early
November. I am thinking I may leave the R lenses in Canada for the
winter so the other alternative is to come by Pender Island in the
summer time. It is a bit of paradise but getting too well known with
articles this week in the NYTimes on sister Island Galiano.
Bests to Helen,
Cheers
Howard