Subject: [Leica] Selling a used Leica M8: Difficult after Leica announcing the expiry of the M8/M8.2 generation?
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 06:48:34 +0200

Hi Finn,

While things normally cost more in Scandinavia, especially Norway and
Denmark, when it comes to the M8, it really is an international
market, so used prices will be along the lines other people have
suggested. My recommendation would be to sell it through Ffordes in
the UK. They will take a commission off the top, but because it is a
well-known shop, they can ask for higher prices than a private person
on ebay (also because they provide a 6-month warranty on used items).

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain