Subject: [Leica] was: Leica content, now get busy
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 18:03:55 -0400

You are learning the lesson necessary for the survival of a small
paper photographer.

Now, get out of the house and get some fresh air and see some people.

Good boy!!

ric

Replies: Reply from bamboozld at gmail.com (K Landdeck) ([Leica] was: Leica content, now get busy)
Message from bamboozld at gmail.com (K Landdeck) ([Leica] was: Leica content, now get busy)