Subject: [Leica] Its steam train time again- - this year's shots
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 12:34:48 -0400

Douglas - There's alot of really nice shots here though I found myself
skimming past qute a number of images that had stuff: plants, fences,
a sheet of plywood, steam, etc. between the viewer and the subject in
otherwise fine shots.  Maybe those had interest for someone with an
abiding interest in these locomotives, but for me the blockages were
distracting.

For me, photographically, these are the best:

0244, 0351, 0363, 0380, 0407, 0414, 0428, 0015, and 0260.   Nice
catches, all.

Looks like an interesting place.

Regards,

Dick