Subject: [Leica] IMG: PESO - Flower Girl
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 08:41:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Philippe.
I will work on the photo and add it to my PESO site.?Thanks for?taiking your
time to go through all those images!?You are to be congratulated for your
persistence!!
I will try your method. I use my method also on my Canon files. I am always
pleased to learn new approaches; it's what makes this avocation so
wonderful... always something more to learn!
Again, many thanks.
Best,
Bob
?Bob Adler