Subject: [Leica] Leica Forum
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 09:05:09 +1000

Hi Lluis. The editor of that book compiled quite a big volume of shared work
from L Camera Forum members. This book is the equivalent of our LUG
Yearbook, except that the photographs were all made with Leica equipment in
one form or another and is from Forum mebers, naturally. The L Camera Forum
is only for Leica equipment. That last rules out any promotion of the LUG
Yearbook there.
As far as I know Alastair is not a member of that Forum. His Family of Man 2
project book is very fine indeed.
http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/259512
Absolutely worthwhile to own and enjoy. That whole project predates my LUG
membership but I had the pleasure of looking through Alastair's review copy.
Just an amazing compilation of juried work from many many LUG members.
Our shared Leica photo album books have been announced on the L Camera
Forum. Actually Bill Parsons the editor of "Many Eyes, One Camera" for the
Forum is one of a tiny handful of people that has bought our last book. The
last one 19 Leica Users has contributors from both the LUG and L Camera
Forum, including of course some pretty well known LUG folks. Who is that Ted
fellow? Tina who? Who is this guy from Barcelona who is in there? ;-)
http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/816945

--
Cheers
Geoff