Subject: [Leica] Ken Burns misfired - so far
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 16:34:53 -0400

Sonny - The accuracy of documentaries is apparently becoming suspect.
NPR's "On the Media" did a story on this last weekend.  "March of the
Penguins" had factual errors to mention one well known example they
they cited.  Michael Moore's stuff also plays pretty loose with the
facts when it suits his purposes, they said.

See:

http://www.onthemedia.org/transcripts/2009/09/25/08

Regards,

Dick